Events in Special Education
- History of special education
- Here! Now! When was it that Sam Kirk spoke to parents in Chicago about a behavioral label for students who were falling through the proverbial cracks?
- CEC's annual International Conventions
- The annual meetings are usually held in April. Check out CEC's Web site for info.
- TAM conference
- The location for information and updates on the annual meeting of the Technology and Media Division of the Council for Exceptional Children.
- Closing the Gap
- Closing the Gap is one of the longest standing conferences on the use of computer technology in special education and rehabilitation. For more information, send e-mail to email@example.com. Make sure you also visit CTG's Website.
- UConn's Annual Postsecondary Disability Training Institute
- Sponsored by the University of Connecticut, Center on Postsecondary Education and Disability, the objective of this Training Institute is to assist concerned professionals to meet the unique needs of college students with disabilities. Participants can select from a variety of Strands and Single Sessions taught by experts in the field that provide participants with in-depth information and adequate time for questions and follow-up activities. Participants also have opportunities to share information and network with each other at various activities throughout the week.
- Virginia Council for Learning Disabilities
- The Virginia chapter of the Council for Learning Disabilities holds conferences that regularly feature top notch speakers and many helpful teaching recommendations. Find out more at the VCLD Web page on their conferences.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center's conferences and institutes
- Education Law Institute conferences are topical and regular. Check 'em out.
- ConnSENSE Conference List
- ConnSENSE maintains a list of conferences related to technology and disabilities. For more information about ConnSENSE, see the bulletin. Also, note the connection between ConnSENSE and the Technology and Media Devision of CEC.
- AET Meeting for 2006
- Association of EDUCATIONAL THERAPISTS: 28th Annual National Conference
Educational Therapy in the 21st Century: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, October 19-22, 2006, Boston, Massachusetts
- ERIC list
- A list of conferences in education. (We're hoping it'll get updated.)
This is http://curry.edschool.virginia.edu /information/events.html. It was last modified Monday, 02-Oct-2006 10:18:11 EDT by John Lloyd and has been accessed [an error occurred while processing this directive] times since 7 February 1997.