- United Cerebral Palsy is a leading organization for families who have a member with CP. There are groups
- The American Academy of Neurology
- Homepage for the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- The Children's Medical Center at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center has many relevant resources, including these:
- Information about CP from the Mayo Clinic, including articles providing an overview of prevention and prediction of CP, a discussion of risk for CP and prenatal infections, and a brief Q&A on treatment.
- The Alfred I. DuPont Institute at the University of Deleware
- DoctorNet has an extensive list of resources on CP
- A page in the Healthtouch site provides print information about some additional resources for CP
- At a site called "Origins of Cerebral Palsy" one can find an extensive list of resources on topics well beyond those implied by the site's name.
- Mark Fredrickson's site providing information about spasticity and his medical practice, in general.
- Sheldon Zisook's site, Cerebral Palsy - Ask the Doctor, provides extensive resources, with a slant toward legal concerns (sponsored by a medical malpractice firm).
- Cerebral Palsy FYI, a commercial site sponsored by a firm specializing in medical malapractice, provides a wide range of information.
The page was served to 220.127.116.11
on Tuesday, 20-Feb-2018 12:13:17 EST.
It was last modified Monday, 02-Oct-2006 10:01:03 EDT by
Lloyd and has been accessed
[an error occurred while processing this directive] times since 25 January 1998.